My journey, as a woman over the age of 40, trying to get my "take home" baby.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Baby bean update...
I have felt better this month than I have since September 2008-whatever was wrong with my 'insides' seems to be on it's way to being better. Generally after CD 14 I spend the next two weeks in incredible pain and this month that's not the case, today is CD 19. I have some lower back pain periodically but that's when I've been on my feet for a bit and when I'm very tired. I don't have the constant "what to rip my uterus" from my body feeling this month-thank GAWD!! I've been taking some supplements for a few months and think perhaps they've started to kick in and maybe my hormones are starting to level out...damn BCP just screwed me up! I start the ovulation medication next month-oh GAWD! I'm excited but nervous since one of the side effects is irritability and basically feeling like hell, which means I'll probably end up in a fight with my luva and I really really really don't like to fight with him...he'll have to tap into his patience bank...some day soon we'll have the baby bean growing inside... ♥♥♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment