Ok, so last night I went for my acupuncture appointment...the Dr asked me the "how you feeling" questions, asked what CD I was on, I told her CD28 and AF will be here "tomorrow"-she took a look at my tongue and smiled and said "you won't start tomorrow". Now I am supportive of alternate medicines and acupuncture and holistic stuff, TCM etc...but I'm not too sure how someone can tell by looking at my tongue if I'll get a BFP soon...I guess only time will tell. She left the needles in 30 minutes longer than usual and added a new spot, she also put the heat lamp on the ones in my legs-this apparently helps to transfer the energy quicker.
I'm anxious today, if AF doesn't show up today I'm testing tomorrow morning...I'm nervous and excited and yet don't want to get my hopes up. We start IUI next cycle if AF does show her wicked self-so at least I have something to look forward to, some sort of "help" as it were.
No comments:
Post a Comment