We've started telling people about the Bean. Aaron is extremely excited, that makes me feel good. Melanie is extremely mortified and so angry with me that she is ignoring me. Connor is somewhere in the middle; he hasn't really said much either way.
Our friends have been very supportive, at least the ones that we've told. Stacy, as always, has been wonderful-I can always count on her to not judge me and to support my decisions, regardless if she understands and/or agrees with them. Sheri is very excited and wants it to be a boy so that he can marry Annabelle.
After next weeks ultrasound I'll probably just send an email blast out to the rest of the people in my life. I suppose I should tell my mother-she'll be condescending and judgmental, as always...but that's to be expected.
I feel good-no nausea really, just very very tired. My Thyroid medication had to be adjusted already and is being watched very closely. I have to take HPT's once a week to make sure the line is getting and/or maintaining it's color-today's can't get any darker, it was actually darker than the control line. So far, the Bean is holding strong. I'll feel better after the ultrasound and we can hear the ♥♥♥♥ heartbeat ♥♥♥♥
"CONGRATULATIONS" JULIE AND RUSS !!! I have read your entire blog and can see and feel your excitement.
ReplyDeleteTo say I am not shocked would be a lie. I am totally stunned. I was not expecting to be a Nana again at this time.
I love you Julie and I want YOU to be happy. I want you to have a healthy baby. I want you to feel well.
So, I am going to have another wonderful, precious, beautiful grandchild !! I hope to be there for the delivery. :)
Take good care of yourself. Love, Mom :)