The "autopsy" results are in-they couldn't find anything at all wrong with the baby and therefore are at a loss as to why the miscarriage occurred. We also found out that the baby I carried for 8 weeks was a boy. I thought I'd be "ok" knowing the sex of my one inch wonder; however, when Amanda (my nurse) told me I just about feel apart-it was like reliving everything all over again. That was a few days ago and I'm feeling better now-Russ and I have named our lil boy: 'Jayden Bean Hallan Sterling'. Although we never got to meet this lil guy he will forever be in our hearts.
We've decided to try 2 medicated cycles with the Femara and no IUI-and if that doesn't work then we'll move forward with IUI. With every month that goes by my clock seems to "gong" louder. I'm taking supplements and still seeing my acupuncturist and I have a follow up visit with the RE next Thursday, other than that, nothing much else is happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment