Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've graduated!!!

Today was the 3rd and final ultrasound at SRM, I have finally graduated and will see my new OB/GYN next week.  Today was an amazing appointment.  I am, by date, 8w3d and the baby measured at 9weeks!  The heartbeat ♥ was 166 and everything was perfect!  The Dr was pointing out the head, tummy, butt and legs and then all of the sudden the legs moved!!  The arms were tucked up against the body so they weren't as readily visible.   My little 1" wonder has grown soooooooooo much in the past week, it's truly miraculous!   I feel much more confident, baby is growing strong and I feel terribly ill (which, as much as I hate it, I take comfort in).  I guess it's time to start clearing out the spare room! 

1 comment:

  1. I was dozing on the couch about 20 minutes ago and remembered that "Today is Tuesday and I think Julie is supposed to have another Ultrasound" OMG Julie, I can hardly believe it. Take good care of yourself and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I love you daughter of mine. I am happy for you and Russ :)

    ReplyDelete