Yesterday, I ordered my Ovidrel, which I ALWAYS have sent to work since I have to sign for it and there is nobody home to do so...I NEED this TODAY and guess where they sent it...HOME!! ARRGGHHH...there is no one there to sign for it so it will get returned AND this isn't medication that can just be picked up at the local pharmacy so there is no way for me to get it!! Why does this crap always seem to happen? I iterated to the gal on the phone that this MUST be shipped to my work address; she confirmed the address with me three times and still she got it wrong! They are trying to have FedEx redirect the package, which they'd better do...all the meds and Dr's visits this cycle will be wasted time, energy and MONEY if I can't get that injection today!!
I got a very dark line on the OPK stick...just a smidge lighter than the test line, which means surge is super duper close!! BD last two days and will continue to do so for the remainder of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment