Had my follow up with the RE today, went over all my test results. Things aren't as bad as I had thought-YAY!!! Due to my age I have "borderline" decline in ovulation which causes low progesterone-but is fixable. Too late to do anything this month so we're still on our own-maybe it'll happen anyway. Starting next month I begin taking an ovulation medication, this will force my body to cooperate-upon ovulation the RE will take all of Russ's swimmers and pick out the best of the best (super baby!!) and manually insert them into me (so romantic isn't it) and then we wait. The Dr said that within 3-4 "cycles" we should be PREGNANT!! I left there ecstatic-crazy happy!! Russ isn't going to be too thrilled over having to meet up with the plastic cup again, but I'm sure the end product will outweigh the apprehension of said event.
Work was nuts-didn't I say yesterday that it was too slow? Well, I take that back.
Headed to rehearsal-although, I'd much rather go home and put my head on my guy's chest...my favorite place to be. I love you Russell!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment