Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tired today

I'm so exhausted today! Russ made his "deposit" and delivered the "package" this morning, we'll have the results some time next week. Unless we get knocked up this cycle he'll be at it again next month and the following month and so on and so on...until we've conceived our little bean. I'm really hoping that with all the supplements I'm taking, the acupuncture and the ovulation medication, that we get pregnant sooner rather than later-fingers crossed ♥

I've got rehearsal tonight, Russ has to work so he won't be going. I miss him when I don't get to see him until late at night-I won't get home until 11pm-ish and I'll be very tired and have to go straight to bed to get some sleep. Tomorrow is Friday...I look forward to just going home and doing nothing.

♥♥♥♥Is it possible to be in love with someone too much♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment