Friday, April 10, 2009

My first blog

Today is April 10, 2009 and I've decided to enter the world of blogging. There have been many changes in my life over the past year and more exciting changes to come.

Currently I'm working on what will more than likely be my last performance with Camwood Players. Since I live in Bellevue now, making Stanwood over an hours drive away, it's just been incredibly exhausting to maintain this rehearsal schedule. I need to find an outlet for my theater desires down here but to date have had no luck. Russ, my "domestic partner", has a small part in the play; I've enjoyed this experience with him-especially watching how seriously he takes his roll and the fact that he genuinely seems to be having fun doing it. When he's on stage I can't help but beam; I just love my guy!! That's a story in itself-one I will tell when I'm not sitting at my work desk, pretending to work.

I'll be uploading pictures of "my life" when I can find the time to sit down and do so; for those of you who may or may not be interested-I guess, however, if you are reading this then you must be interested...be it driven by positive admiration, a negative disgust for me or simply because you found your way to my blog out of boredom. Regardless, I hope you can gain some sort of understanding of who I am-whether you agree or disagree, like or dislike.



JS

No comments:

Post a Comment