Tuesday, July 21, 2009

POAS...pee on a stick...pee on a stick..pee on a stick!!

Arrrggghhhh...is this what my life has been reduced to? Today is CD 11, I finished the Letrozole on CD 7 and am happy to say I had no complications and/or side effects!! YAY!!! Yesterday I started, what is going to be an obsession for the remainder of this cycle, peeing on a stick...at this juncture in the game it's the Ovulation sticks...am I, am I not, could I possibly be, is that line as dark as the control line, maybe, perhaps, nah...not yet...arrrrggghhhh...can't they just makes these things say YES or NO?! So I will continue this obsession every morning and every evening until I have determined that the test is in fact positive...my garbage can is full of purple wrappers and white sticks! Good gawd, whatever happened to "just getting pregnant"?! Once the Ovulation stick obsession is over it'll be the pregnancy stick obsession...I'll blog about that when the time gets closer.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment