WOW, I can't believe I haven't been here in exactly a month-today is CD11. Last month was a bust and a BFN for me! I started Letrozole again this month, again no complications. I can start to feel my ovaries doing their thing and should ovulate on Friday. We are headed to Mexico on Friday and yes, I'm excited; this should help the two week wait go by faster! If this month doesn't work then we will move forward with IUI.
Sometimes this exhausts me! I have two of the most wonderful grown children a mom could ask for; really, they are so fabulous and everyday I am more and more proud of them. Am I selfish to want another? Am I selfish to want to do this again? There are so many women on my support list that haven't even been blessed with one child and here I sit complaining that I can get and stay pregnant anymore. It seems selfish but I can't help it, I'm human and I want what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment