Saturday, October 31, 2009

Results of 2nd IUI

P O S I T I V E! Yes, it's true!! I've been testing out the trigger shot, using HPT's and as of 9DPIUI the tests were negative...at the urging of one of my forum friends I tested on 11DPIUI during my lunch break and sure enough I found myself looking down at TWO pink lines! Cautiously excited, I emailed my nurse and let her know what had happened, convinced she'd tell me it was residual from the trigger shot. Amanda was shocked and excited and had me come in for a blood test the next day; she stated that the trigger shot would have been out of my system by now. Friday-the results of the blood work confirmed that I am pregnant! My Beta results were 22, which is normal for so early on...I go back on Monday and the levels should have at least doubled, indicating a growing embryo. I am still very cautiously excited.

1 comment:

  1. I will NOT say a word to anyone. I am happy for you. I felt the excitement in your words. I love you and will cross my fingers with you ♥♥♥ mom

    ReplyDelete