My journey, as a woman over the age of 40, trying to get my "take home" baby.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Almost 8 weeks...wow
On one hand it seems as if time is slowly ticking by but on the other it seems as if it's flying by. Saturday I will be 8 weeks, only 4 to go and I'll be entering the 2nd trimester (I'll finally be able to get my hair highlighted!!!)...wow! I feel nauseous throughout most days and today I'm feeling "achy"; these feelings always make me anxious! I hope it's nothing more than normal growing and stretching. Can't wait until Tuesday for my next ultrasound!! I can't get enough of seeing baby H!! After my u/s on Tuesday, if all goes well, I'll be ordering a fetal heart doppler...then I can listen to my lil one anytime I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the flashing sign :)
ReplyDelete