Monday, May 10, 2010

Second ultrasound tomorrow (05.11.2010)

After last weeks wonderful u/s you'd think I'd be a bit more relaxed for this one...and perhaps had I not been spotting for 3 weeks I might be...unfortunately, I'm as anxious, if not more so...I know there isn't anything I can do to change the outcome and am trying to hold on to that and hope...8AM can't come fast enough! If all goes well, I will finally get to make an appointment with my OB!! Yay!!!


♥♥♥UPDATE♥♥♥

Appointment couldn't have been better!!!  Heartbeat 147!!!  Baby measures at 7w3d - exactly on track!!! Due Date remains 12.25.2010!! 

I am to make a 9 week appointment with my OB/GYN but my RE wants to see me for one more ultrasound next Tuesday - I don't think this week will be as stressful as last; I'm finally feeling like I can relax a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment