My journey, as a woman over the age of 40, trying to get my "take home" baby.
Friday, May 21, 2010
I HEARD THE HEART BEAT!!!!!!
Ordered the Fetal Doppler on Wednesday and it showed up at work today!! Since I thought it would be a bit weird to be lying on the cold hard floor in the bathroom at work, running the risk of somebody walking in wondering what the hell I was doing, I decided I'd better wait until I got home. I ran in the door all ready to start searching but Russ made me eat dinner first...oh brother! So, after scarfing down my food I jetted upstairs and started rubbing the gel and Doppler over my belly; after about 15min of no luck Russ took over and within 2min he'd found it!!! Music to my ears!!! I'm still beaming!!! This little Doppler is going to give me such peace of mind - just being able to hear Baby H on the days that I get anxious it will help so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment