Where to start.....Life is getting back to normal, although I do ponder, "what is normal after all I've gone through"...I guess it's a "new normal". The loss of this baby girl weighs heavy on my heart, daily, but I'm learning to refocus my energy and thoughts on other things. I still find myself angry and bitter though - hoping time will change that. Still TTC, won't ever be able to give up - anyone who knows me knows "giving up" is simply not in my nature! Had two cycles of meds left; Femara, Gonal-F and Ovidrel...will use those up and then decide whether to order more or just continue natural - funny thing is that 2 of the 3 pregnancies were spontaneous...so who knows, maybe the meds are a moot point anyway.
I've been working out everyday, even got Russ to go to Water Aerobics with me last night; we had a really good time too!! The wedding plans are coming right along....I got my dress and I'm in love with it!! I actually had to hide it though, Russ won't stop trying to peak! I'm getting excited....but hoping I won't be able to drink at my wedding ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment