Well, we've made it through the first two months! I feel queasy sometimes but have never been sick. I feel tired and cranky and have a lot of sometimes painful crampy stretching going on...I've been told that this is a good sign and that it means the baby is growing and my body is growing right along with it.
My appointment with my acupuncturist last night was good. I told her that the Dr hadn't expected the baby to make it through the weekend let alone this week. She checked my pulse and assured me that as of that moment the baby was alive. She also let me know that nothing anybody does will help keep a baby that isn't 'supposed' to be here and that has serious health issues. I understand that, but it would be sad none the less. Anyway, she did some extra needle points and said she felt positive about this pregnancy. She also gave me an herbal remedy. She's very reassuring and the one place that I can totally be at ease and relax. No sooner did she make me a pin cushion and walk out of the room was I asleep.
Tomorrow is the ultrasound-I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Of course, I will be blogging here afterwards. Stay tuned!
Looking for a bigger baby with a stronger ♥ / besides, I make children that are full of piss and vinegar-if this child is anything like it's mother and siblings, nothing is going to keep it from being born!
♥J♥
No comments:
Post a Comment